Coopelesca Tours understands that people’s right to privacy is important in accordance with data protection regulations.
The user is informed and consents to the treatment of the data provided while browsing the Web page and those generated as a result of the use of this, including, where appropriate , communications or international transfers of data that may be made.
In the event that the data provided refers to third parties other than the user, the user guarantees to have obtained and have their prior consent for the communication of their data and have informed them, prior to facilitating them, of the purposes of the treatment, communications and other terms provided in this policy.
The user declares that he is over 18 years old.
Similarly, if the data you provide while browsing the website is from minors, both the father / mother or guardian of the minor must expressly authorize the processing of said data, including, where appropriate, those relating to health, for the management of the purposes detailed in the information on data protection.
The user guarantees the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided, committing to keep them duly updated.
The fact of accessing this website and using the materials contained in it implies that you have previously read and accepted these policies and conditions.
Control of your personal information
Coopelesca Tours collects your personal information, if you as a user (or an organization you work for) acquire our services, request information, request customer service or communicate with us by the any legal means, for matters directly related to the functions of Coopelesca Tours.
Coopelesca Tours retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it.
We collect and process the following personal information
- Identity information such as your first name, last name, identification number.
- Contact information such as address, email address, and phone numbers.
- Financial information, such as information related to payment.
- Information about the transaction, such as details about the payments made, and other details of the services you have purchased from us.
- Technical information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Profile information, such as your username and password.
- Marketing and communication information, such as newsletters, preferences to receive commercial information from us.
We use the following methods to collect your personal information;
a) Direct contact with the user. You can give us your contact information, name, phone, email and all your personal information when:
- I know of your participation in tourist fairs, business tours and any other interaction with us during events and meetings.
- When you create an account on our websites.
- When you request information about our tours.
- When you respond to our surveys.
- When you give us feedback on our services.
b) When you use available third party or public sources, where we may receive personal information about you from:
- An employer of an organization or company you work with.
- A customer, supplier, business partner or other company with whom we have a commercial or contractual relationship. The terms of our contract with your employer or organization may require that we process your personal information to fulfill our obligations under this agreement or to exercise our rights under it.
- Social media contact details.
Use of information
Below, we will report how Coopelesca Tours uses your information on the basis that the processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests as a tourism company and provide the quality of our services .
a) We use your personal information to configure and manage your account for the entire reservation process, operation.
b) For the process of booking tourist services to our suppliers.
c) For the operational and logistical management of the contracted tourist services.
d) For chat rooms and messages. When you use our chat rooms, messages, and social media forums, we may collect your personal information and IP addresses.
e) For direct marketing purposes, email marketing process, such as newsletters to convey important information about our business, such as new products, availability, promotions and any other basic and important information.
g) For marketing strategies, internal research such as market research, customer needs, statistical reporting purpose, problem solving, to improve our services .
h) To allow us to make payments to tourism service providers.
i) For the prevention of fraud and other criminal activities.
j) For network and information security reasons so that we can take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorized access .
k) For general administration, including mapping your queries, complaints or claims.
Securing your personal information
Coopelesca Tours uses appropriate technologies, policies, processes and procedures to protect personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect changes in legislation and business needs.
Your right regarding your personal information
Coopelesca Tours respect your right to access and control your information. If applicable, we will correct, or delete your personal information. If you have any questions or requests about your personal information, please contact our team at tours@Coopelesca.co.cr.
We will be happy to receive your request when:
- Request access to a copy of your personal information.
- Request correction or update of your personal information.
- Request the deletion of your information if possible due to legal requirements and other obligations and factors. In the case of channel preferences such as “e-mail marketing” when we send newsletters to your email account, you can choose the unsubscribe link found in the email communication and we will honor your choice. < / li>
Links to third parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore We are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on other sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them. </ p >